Successful Final Conference of 3rd Congres of Micro-Small and Medium sized Enterprises
Last 4th June, Fepime Catalonia has organized the Final Conference of 3rd Congress of Micro-Small and Medium sizes enterprises, based in topic “Digitalization, the future of Catalan SMEs”.
Several authorities participated in the event:
- Luis Planas, General Secretary of the Economic Committee and Social European, and since last wednesday Minister of Agriculture, Fishing and Supply in the Spanish current government.
- Juan Rosell, President of the Spanish Federation of Managerial Organizations (CEOE).
- Joan Aregio, the Secretary of company and Competitiveness of the Autonomous government of Catalonia.
- Joaquim Gay de Montellà, the president of Promotion of the Work .
- Antonio Garamendiand, the president of the Spanish Federation of Small and Median Undertaken.
- Dimitris Dimitriadis, President of the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) from 2006-2008.
- Pietro Francesco de Lotto, Spokesman of the SMEs Category at European Economic and Social Committee (EESC).
- Milena Angelova, Vice-president of the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC).
- Josep Antoni Belmonte, President of SME Confederation in Tarragona (CEPTA)
- Ernest Plana, President of SME Organizations in Girona (FOEG)
- Josep Mª Gardeñes, President of SME Organizations in Lleida (COELL)
- Eloi Palá, President of association for young entrepreneurs (AIJEC)
- Roberto López del Cura, Exact Spain Director.
- Carlos Cuffi, 5G Programme Director of Mobile World Capital Barcelona.
- Jordi Marin, Territorial Director of Microsoft Ibérica.
- Montse Serra, General Manager de Services and solutions HP iberia